An introduction to the cornerstone of all credit decisions
Cash Flow Analysis I: UCA Fundamentals provides participants with the fundamentals of cash flow analysis to increase their understanding of how a company can repay a loan from its cash flow. It builds on the participant's foundation in traditional financial statement analysis. This introductory course provides additional tools for effectively evaluating the financial strengths of a company and its ability to repay a loan.
Who will benefit?
This is an introductory course designed for credit analysts, loan review personnel, and new risk management staff who need a working knowledge of commercial cash flow construction. This course (or its equivalent) is a prerequisite for Cash Flow Analysis II: Applied Concepts.
- Improve the probability of repayment through a solid understanding of cash flow logic and construction.
- Describe how cash flow affects key financial ratios and other business fundamentals such as gross profit margin.
- Identify and apply the 10 variables needed to create a useful forecast and pro forma financial statements, including cash flow reports.
- Develop loan structures based on sensitivity analysis.
- Compare and contrast various cash flow formats.
Participants are expected to have a thorough knowledge of financial accounting and traditional financial statement analysis. RMA's Financial Statement Analysis or Commercial Credit for Lenders are excellent courses to complete prior to this course. The open enrollment version of this course requires the participant to complete a pre-course assignment that should take approximately two hours.
Receive a $25 discount by clicking Add to Cart. Your discount will appear in the price displayed at Checkout.
Available Seats:   11
Continuing Education Credits:
NASBA CPE Hours:  15.0
Instructor:   Philip S. Hatch
Mascoma Savings Bank
243 Sykes Ave
White River Junction, VT  05001
|Associate member price||$775.00|
|Professional member price||$835.00|
|Nonassociate at member institutions price||$835.00|