Make sound credit decisions by applying financial statement analysis
Financial Statement Analysis teaches the analytical process and decision-making techniques that you need in order to make sound credit decisions through the application of financial statement analysis.
After completing this two-day course, participants will establish a foundation in the following areas of study:
- Business and industry risk analysis
- Management analysis
- Financial statement analysis
- Financial drivers
- Loan structuring
In addition to creating a framework for applying financial statement analysis, you will learn the specifics of business risk analysis and loan structuring. Covenants, collateral, and terms and conditions of lending will also be covered.
Who will benefit?
This course will enhance your overall education to enable you to service customer needs. This course will be particularly beneficial for:
- Commercial lending officers
- Relationship managers
- Cash management personnel
- Credit analysts
- Branch managers with business loan responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive framework to analyze businesses and structure financial solutions.
- Create value-added services through a relationship planning and financial advisory orientation to client management.
- Perform financial statement analysis to help clients achieve business objectives while ensuring repayment of debt.
- Connect qualitative information about the company with quantitative information gathered through financial statement analysis.
- Identify the sources of debt available to commercial clients.
You should have completed RMA’s Financial Accounting self-study course or a two-semester course in accounting within the last five years (or have equivalent experience).
You are required to complete a precourse assignment that should take approximately an hour and a half.
All scheduled dates for this event are listed below. If there are no dates listed we do not currently have this event scheduled.