This seminar teaches you how to identify the signs that a borrower may be falsifying financial statements.
Length: 75 minutes
Who will benefit?
This seminar is for business bankers, analysts, and other lending professionals responsible for reviewing financial statements to determine the creditworthiness of borrowers. Because it contains essential information for anyone wanting to learn how financial statement fraud is committed and how it can be detected, this course is valuable for newcomers to the lending industry as well as seasoned professionals who want to sharpen their skills. For an understanding of the techniques used to falsify financial statements, participants should also take Financial Statement Fraud: The Numbers Never Lie…Or Do They? Part 1: How Financial Statements Are Falsified.
- Discover how to phrase questions in a way that can extract signs of fraud.
- Learn which signs picked up from on-site visits can tell you the financial statements are false.
- Review the “financial statement iceberg” and how to get below the surface to uncover information.
- Learn six techniques for spotting red flags signaling that the numbers are false.
- Learn how to review the balance sheet and income statement to detect signs of financial statement fraud.
- Discover why small numbers can be extremely important when analyzing the financial statements.
- Learn how to use industry information to discover false information in financial statements.
- Find out how to develop a financial statement fraud team in your organization.
Our Web seminars provide the following benefits:
- Cost-efficient and convenient — There’s no travel time, travel expenses, or time out of the office.
- Available 24/7 to suit your schedule
- Risk-free — You can go back and listen as often as you like within 30 days from the date of your first log-in.
- Safe and secure — Only those enrolled with the user ID and password can access the course.
- All you need is an Internet connection.
- Abobe Flash version 9 or higher.
- Recommeded screen size, 1024 x 768 pixels..
- Internet connection (high-speed broadband connection recommended).
- Speakers or a headset.
- Port 80 must be open both incoming and outgoing.
|Associate member price||$125.00|
|Professional member price||$125.00|
|Nonassociate at member institutions price||$125.00|