Beyond financial statement analysis
(Formerly Analyzing Industry, Business, and Management Risks)
Analyzing the Commercial Borrower's Industry, Market, and Competitive Risk provides the participant with a foundation on which to base sound credit decisions derived from non-financial-statement analysis, such as:
- Economic and industry factors that influence a company's financial requirements.
- The company life cycle and product life cycle.
- The borrower's competition and business strategy.
Who will benefit?
This course is designed for bank and related financial services personnel as part of their business credit or lending program. Bankers who have experience in credit risk analysis also will benefit from this course. It will be especially useful for:
- Commercial lenders.
- Credit analysts.
- Relationship managers.
- Determine the economic and industry factors that influence a company's financial requirements.
- Understand the interrelationship between business, industry, and competitive risk factors and their effect on the credit decision-making process.
- Study how the type of industry, company size, and growth stage can change risk.
- Apply these skills to a company.
This is a core curriculum requirement for financial services personnel who are in a credit business and lending program in a financial institution. Participants are required to complete a pre-course assignment that should take approximately two hours.
All scheduled dates for this event are listed below. If there are no dates listed we do not currently have this event scheduled.