A look at the trends affecting the future of medical and dental practices
Many opportunities exist today for banks to provide services to medical and dental practices. To understand where the opportunities are, you must first understand the trends in this rapidly evolving industry. This course provides that insight.
Who will benefit?
If you are a lender, credit officer, credit analyst, or loan review officer with little or no experience in lending to medical or dental practices, this course will give you the information you need and the confidence you want when considering a credit for these groups.
- Understand how the legal and organizational structures of medical and dental practices and related organizations affect the ability to extend credit.
- Understand how a practice's primary revenue sources set their rates, and how those rates can be affected in the future.
- Learn about regulations-and their inherent risks-that affect medical practices.
- Assess the management and business characteristics of practices.
- Learn about the importance of accounts receivable in the success of a medical or dental practice.
- Understand why medical and dental practices borrow.
- Learn to structure credits for these groups to mitigate risk.
- Be able to make a loan decision for a medical or dental practice.
Participants are expected to have a thorough knowledge of financial accounting, traditional financial statement analysis, and cash flow analysis.
The open enrollment version of this course requires you to complete a pre-course assignment.
All scheduled dates for this event are listed below. If there are no dates listed we do not currently have this event scheduled.