Examine best practices in managing a loan review department to enhance your department's performance
RMA's Loan Review Department Managers Forum is a peer-learning event that provides loan review professionals an opportunity to discuss issues related to structuring, organizing, and effectively managing the loan review function. The issues will be determined by the participants in open roundtable discussions. The forum will feature a lead facilitator, small breakout groups that will delve deeper into issues of specific interest, and the opportunity to meet with a senior member of one of the industry regulatory agencies. The presentations and discussions will cover topics related to commercial loan portfolios and the loan review function. The forum presents a unique opportunity for participants to meet and discuss common challenges with their peers and to identify best practices they can take back to their institution.
Participants will benefit from the problem solving techniques discussed by their peers, regardless of size of the particular institution. Participants share information, ask questions, and exchange ideas to broaden their knowledge and understanding of the issues discussed in a roundtable environment. Best of all, attendees will have a network of peers to reach out to in the future.
Who will benefit?
- Managers of loan review departments at financial institutions with up to $10 billion in assets.
- Managers of out-sourced loan review functions.
- Team leaders, regional managers of loan review and credit review departments at institutions with more than $10 billion in assets.
Topics discussed in previous Forums
- Managing the loan review process: continuous reviews vs. standard exams.
- How to outsource successfully: vendor management and evaluation of outsource performance.
- Sample selection methodology and allocation of resources.
- Regulatory expectations of loan review.
- ALLL methodology and loan review's involvement in the process.
- Risk rating systems.
- Staff development and training.
- Emerging industry issues.
*Please note this event is for bankers and third-party loan review service providers ONLY. Also please note that no more than 2 participants from a single institution can register for this event.
A limited number of rooms are available for $169 single occupancy per night plus tax at the Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel. Reservations must be made by October 12, 2012 to guarantee the rate.
Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
300 S Charles St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
Day 1, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Day 2, 7:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
This event is sold out. To be added to the waiting list, please contact RMA's Customer Care at 1-800-677-7621.
Available Seats:   0
Continuing Education Credits:
Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel
300 S Charles St
Baltimore, MD  21201
|Associate member price||$825.00|
|Professional member price||$875.00|
|Nonassociate at member institutions price||$875.00|