This Audio Conference session will be held from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Given the turmoil in the credit markets over the past several years and the resulting regulatory response, the need for accurate, timely data to make well-thought out strategic decisions has become even more essential.
Join The Risk Management Association (RMA) and Automated Financial Systems, Inc. (AFS) as we review one of the biggest challenges to banking organizations, the need to collect broader and deeper data sets. This is particularly difficult when pulling data from disparate systems that are located throughout the bank-or throughout the world-and feeding data warehouses, all to be kept current-and accurate-on essentially a real-time basis.
Attendees will be provided with global views on the state of data quality and what organizations are doing to improve it.
Who will benefit?
This seminar will benefit those individuals responsible for data quality, data management, credit risk and risk management.
Questions you are asking and we will address include:
- What are the benefits for increasing the quality of data supporting credit risk and risk management?
- Where is data stored?
- How automated is the process of combining data from various source systems?
- What are the concerns regarding risk information technology systems?
- What areas are primarily responsible for data quality management?
- What are the predominant factors driving data quality / cleanup initiatives?
- Who in the organization will support a data quality / cleanup initiative?
Automated Financial Systems
Stacy GermanoAvailable Seats:   96
Risk Management Association
Continuing Education Credits:
|Associate member price||$125.00|
|Professional member price||$125.00|
|Nonassociate at member institutions price||$125.00|