Search by "Keyword" or by "Title": The search engine locates articles using exact matches for ALL of the words entered in your search query. Don't use the Boolean operators such as "and, or, not" in your search. You may use % (percent symbol) as a wildcard character. Ex: "Bank%" will return bank, banks, banker, banking, etc.
Search by "Author":
- The author format should be LastName, FirstName, Ex: Smith, John
- You also could use% (percent symbol) as a wildcard character: Ex: Dev% will find most articles were written by Dev Strischek.
- Don't use a middle initial in the search string because it will complicate the search.
Search by "Date":
- The RMA Journal is published 10 times a year. To find the Dec 2010 issue, key in 12/1/2010 in the calendar.
- If you search a range of dates, you should pick a year at the "publish date" field (or key in a date, like 1/1/2008), then pick a date at the "publish end date" field ( or key in a date, like 12/1/2011).